Re: Equitable Work Sharing
From: Brian Bartholomew (bbstat.ufl.edu)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm talking about fulfilling commitments, not engaging in hobbies.

Are you sure?  If actions speak louder than words, then it sounds like
the other community members who agreed to a particular appearance
standard didn't really mean it.  If it was worth it to them, they'd
work on it, right?  Were they free to say "no, we'd rather not bother
to mow all that often"?

-----

> If someone doesn't weed, then their two-foot-high redroot pigweed
> sows its seeds all over my yard, or the runner grass from the next
> garden bed invades mine.  They fail to do a little work, and now I
> have a lot.

If someone pollutes your yard or garden, then ask that someone to
clean up the mess they made.  Similarly, if someone is breeding rats
next door that are infesting your place, and I mean actual documented
photographed rats, then ask that someone to keep their rats on their
side of the fence and to repair your rat damage.
                                                        Brian