UTAH
From: balaji (balajiouraynet.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
Utah Folks:

Members and friends of the Utah Valley Cohousing Community
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/utahvalleycohousing/) will visit and
inspect a 12 acre property near Payson tomorrow at 10:30AM.  Anyone in the
area wishing to join us should send a message to me (balaji [at] ouraynet.com.)
 You are welcome to come and help us evaluate the possible site of our new
(and entirely green-built) community!

Thanks,
Charles

The Utah Valley Cohousing Community, to be located south of Salt Lake City
and within commuting distance of Utah Valley State College and Brigham
Young University, welcomes participation by individuals and families
interested in: co-housing, eco-village development, and sustainable living
in general. The UVCC has no religious or political affiliation, and
includes (at the moment) LDS and non-LDS individuals and families.
Everyone is welcome. At present we are early in the planning stage, and no
site has been selected. The list will serve as forum for discussion,
leading (it is hoped) to practical expression in the form of eco-village
and/or co-housing development in or near Provo, Utah. Our models are
Eco-Village at Ithaca (http://www.ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us/), Champlain
Valley Co-Housing (http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org), the Wasatch
Commons (http://www.econ.utah.edu/~ehrbar/coho/index.htm), and Earthsong
Eco-Neighborhood (http://www.earthsong.org.nz), suitably modified to local
conditions.

"If it is man's privilege to be independent, it is equally his duty to be
inter-dependent." M. K. Gandhi