External Displays
From: Susan Connolly (susanmconnollyyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:07:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I am a member of Eugene Downtown Cohousing and we are busily formulating our
policies.  Does anyone have a policy on External Displays ? -- anything a
community member might put up outside their dwelling.

If so, and if you are willing to share a copy, our committee would appreciate a
copy of your policy.  It would give us a starting point.  A policy from an
urban cohousing community would be especially helpful.

I remember a controversy a year or two ago about a member's new boyfriend who
installed a satellite dish which was prohibited by the community's policies.
Does anyone know how this problem was resolved?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.  You can contact me directly,
if you wish, at susanmconnolly [at] yahoo.com.

Susana