vibes watcher/process observer
From: Doug Huston (ldrnmswearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Our group is looking for explicit definitions or explanations of what the process observer or vibes watcher does. Also, I am unsure whether some communities' "heart committee" performs a similar function. We would appreciate reading any documents that clarify and define this. Please fell free to post or e-mail directly. As usual, thanks in advance for your experience, wisdom, and hard work.

Doug Huston - Bear Grass Village cohousing in Ashland, Oregon (where we just moved in and have one last 3 bdrm. 1200 sq. ft. unit to sell)