Re: vibes watcher/process observer
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:00:56 -0800 (PST)
> Our group is looking for explicit definitions or explanations of
> what the process observer or vibes watcher does. Also, I am unsure
> whether some communities' "heart committee" performs a similar
> function.

In Mosaic Commons, the process observer keeps an eye on the attendees
and facilitators in the general meeting and reports on the emotional
tone of the group, and whether/how things might have gone better at
certain points in the meeting.  The Community Support team, as a rule,
mediates conflict between members (http://www.mosaic-commons.org/conflict)
*outside* the meetings.

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                   elle [at] pobox.com

Mosaic Commons, Berlin, MA:  http://www.mosaic-commons.org
1-, 2-, and 4-bedroom units still available!