Re: vibes watcher/process observer
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:48:13 -0800 (PST)
We have a "Keeper of the Heart", whose job it is to attend to the participants' emotional well being.

Also, anyone at the meeting can hold up an orange card at any time to make a "Keeper of the Heart" comment. Like Sharingwood, we stop and process it immediately.

For our entire Meetings & Decision Making agreement:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/AGREEMENTS/DECMAK.html

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children. Life is the other way around.
               - David Lodge