collecting zoning language
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lcolevermontlaw.edu)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:08:27 -0800 (PST)
>From what I see there are almost as many zoning models as there are
>communities.  (There are, of course, many smilarities). I am not a zoning
>expert, but I have access to some great resources.  If people on this list
>would be willing to send me the zoning language used in/for their community I
>could collect it (and make it available to people in the future).

I'd like to develop some model language that zoning boards can look to when
confronted with requests for cohousing - whether in clustered houses or in one
building (or one floor of a building).

If you don't have the lanugage yourself, but can point me to the person in your
community who has worked on this issue I would be happy to follow up.

and of course, if there is someone out there who knows if model language
already exists, please let me know.  thanks.  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
www.Pinnacle Project.info
Lyme, NH
lcole [at] vermontlaw.edu