Blue Ridge Cohousing rezoning approved 11/14
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:53:59 -0800 (PST)
After a nail-biting process, Blue Ridge Cohousing was fully approved by the
Board of Supervisors yesterday on our beautiful site in Crozet, VA (just
outside of Charlottesville).  The 6.2-acre property has a pool, mountain views,
and an existing farmhouse with conservatory and attached log cabin that will
become the common house.  The full press release can be seen here:
http://www.blueridgecohousing.org/zoning_press_release.html

There will be 26 homes, consisting of duplexes, flats, and single-family
houses.  Four of the homes are designated affordable housing units, for those
who are making between 60-80% average median incomes.  We are partnered with a
nonprofit developer, Community Housing Partners, which develops affordable,
green homes.

Molly Lazar
Crozet, VA
http://www.blueridgecohousing.org/