New Community on Verge of Reality Needs Help
From: Sally Thompson (emptynestcohoscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:43:07 -0800 (PST)
Wanted photos of buildings that can be added to power-point presentation of
various one-story attached housing types, and/or photos of 3-story common house
or apartments, so we can discuss architectural preferences for these types of
housing among ourselves.

Website or spread sheets showing approximate costs & payback times of green
features compared to prices of conventional architectural features.   For
example, finding green features that pay for themselves with savings achieved
over time compared to conventional features that achieve no savings or green
features so relatively expensive that their cost will never be recouped.  A
listing of green items or techniques in building that cost no more than
conventional building materials or processes when used but that are good for
the Earth's resources.

Wanted copies of legal documents used to form community, whether it is forming
a Limited Liability Corporation at beginning, or community by-laws at end of
formation process.  All would be appreciated!

Thanks for anything you can add  to our knowledge base ASAP!