Affordable Cohousing available now in San Francisco area
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:30:22 -0800 (PST)
Marsha Lanier <marsha [at] panna.org>
is the author of the message below.

Share a beautiful 2 BR condo in Swan's Way Cohousing community in
Oakland CA, just 15 minutes from San Francisco for $850 a month.
(Great price for the Bay area! Was $950)

AVAILABLE NOW.

* 2 bedroom (YOU GET THE LOFT BEDROOM WHICH HAS A SKYLIGHT.)
* 1.5 bathrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dishwasher and Laundry onsite (not coin operated)
* Disability accessible
* the price INCLUDES utilities and WIFI except elec which only runs
about $13 a person
* Perks: large common house with full size kitchen, living
room, playroom, guest house, and yoga classes onsite; organic
community garden; elevator and security gate; with common meals
available several nights a week at a very small cost. Vegetarian meals
also available.
* fresh paint and new carpet throughout

Swan's Way Cohousing is located in Swan's Market, a wonderful
ecofriendly urban retrofit development that saved a historic landmark
- the charming Housewives Market in
historic "Old Oakland." It's a mix of high density affordable and
market rate residential and local
businesses, with several nonprofits including the Museum of Children's
Art, close to shopping, restaurants and BART.

You won't even need a car since we are very close to all public transportation!

See pictures here:

www.swansway.com/
http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=view&page=view&record_id=2618
http://directory.cohousing.org/us_list/?action=view&page=view&record_id=2618

NO PETS and NO SMOKING.

About your roommate: I'm into yoga and healthy living, progressive,
queer friendly, and see home as a sanctuary. I work in environmental
justice and volunteer for arts organizations.  I'm thrilled to get to
experience one of my life long dreams of living in community.

Marsha Lanier
mhlanier [at] gmail.com
cell: 415-678-6303
home: 510-251-0205