FW: Its official - new cohousing forming in Durham, NC (Footpath)
From: Paul L. Della Maggiora (paulbarkingdog.us)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:22:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone - I wanted to provide an update to the last email I sent out.
We made the mistake of not fully researching our name before putting the
word out, and thus found out from our friends in Colorado that there exists
a "River Rock Commons" community.  We offer our apologies if we caused any
confusion.

As with any cohousing issue of this magnitude, it sent our little forming
community into a deep and plentiful set of discussions about a different
name. We have concensed to Footpath cohousing.  Our website is
http://footpath.us/, and we've provided an explanation on how we arrived at
the name.  We've also setup interest email lists and calendars.  And yes, I
researched whether any other intentional communities have used this name :)

Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for your support!