|Re: Automated External Defibrillator||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 03:48:35 -0800 (PST)|
On Dec 3, 2007, at 10:20 PM, Muriel Kranowski wrote:
Have other completed communities purchased this emergency medical device, the Automated External Defibrillator? We're currently discussing buyingone; it would cost $1,500.
We had one member who wanted to buy one. It never came up for a formal decision because people felt that it would not be helpful. The chances of someone needing it while in the commonhouse while someone was there who knew where it was and how to use it were so slim that it seemed not a reasonable purchase.
Sharon ---- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC http://www.takomavillage.org
- Re: Automated External Defibrillator, (continued)
- Re: Automated External Defibrillator Larry Miller, December 3 2007
- Re: Automated External Defibrillator Sharon Villines, December 4 2007
- Re: Automated External Defibrillator Craig Ragland, December 4 2007
- Re: RFPs and developers Michael Barrett, February 19 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.