Re: Automated External Defibrillator
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:02:11 -0800 (PST)
We have the same story for Songaia... except that the proposal placed on our
Decision Board consisted of exactly one sentence... to paraphrase:

lets buy an automatic defibrillator for the community

No costs, No proposed method of paying for it, No signature... after the
fifth or sixth
person marked the "Needs More Discussion" column, it was taken down. People
were
confused about why such a meager proposal would be posted... needless to
say, nothing
came of it. Maybe it will arise again out of our Aging in Place Successfully
study group
that runs for 10 weeks starting on Tue, Jan 29...

Craig Ragland
Songaia Cohousing (38 people, 12 chickens, 2 goats in 15 homes, 1 chicken
tractor, and one goat pen on 11 acres near Seattle)