Cohousing success documentation for banks as we begin the loan search
From: Paul L. Della Maggiora (paulbarkingdog.us)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:06:49 -0800 (PST)
Hello.  Now that we are closing on the land for Footpath cohousing in
Durham, NC with a 2 year option, we are now preparing to approach banks for
development-related financing.  Along with all the normal supporting docs, I
am looking for any documentation that shows cohousing houses selling as good
if not better than regular subdivisions, and anything that demonstrates the
imperviousness of cohousing development to the current housing downturn.

Please let me know if you have something that might help us.

Thanks!

Paul Della Maggiora

Former Eno Commoner

Current Footpath developer