Re: Cohousing success documentation for banks as we begin the loan search
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:33:56 -0800 (PST)
The "Cohousing in the News" section on the Coho.org web site lists a recent article, from */The Capital Times/* (Madison, WI) with this headline: “Cohousing project defies otherwise cool market” <http://www.madison.com/tct/business/247617> "Construction has begun on one of the most ambitious cohousing projects in the United States. which combines the efforts of a local nonprofit group, St. Mary's Hospital, and Habitat for Humanity. (September 25, 2007)" Unfortunately, the link doesn't work. But you could probably find it if you went to the Capital Times web site.
Joelyn Malone
from Monterey Cohousing, Mpls, were we are LOVING the snow and the cold that keeps it here!
Finally, the hint of a real Minnesota winter possibly on its way.