Achieving income diversity•Seeking input on compassionate HOA calculation
From: heidinys (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 04:36:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi,  Christine and others,

This is an important quandary. I've never pasted in a long inclusion, I hope this one is forgivable. While looking in my own CoHo archives for a place to keep Joelyn Malone's response, I came a cross the following from JP CoCo in Boston. This will give you a date and title to use in searching the Archives, as well as a personal contact at JP COHo. They clearly seem to understand that there are inequities, and we can offer a compassionate--if complicated--response. Around here, someone might, for example, work long and hard, and carry a great deal of responsibility as a Nursing Assistant/Nurses Aide, and be paid very little. Hope this is helpful! PS: where is Highline Crossing? Best Wishes, Ruth hirsch, Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------