Re: Cohousing success documentation for banks as we begin the loan search
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:47:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi Rob and all --

Totally agree.  Both Takoma Village in DC and Eastern Village in
Silver Spring, MD were transparent to banks and other institutions.
They were and ARE just condos as far as financial and legal
considerations.  We didn't have ANY problems as far as this is
concerned.

--
Ann Zabaldo
Voice 202-291-7892