Re: The future of cohousing support.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:59:30 -0800 (PST)
So sorry. I was mistaken. Those directories from 2000 give the names of the architects, consultants, developers, builders, etc. for the communities listed in that year, but NOT the names of the banks that loaned to those projects.

I apologize for getting your hopes up. At one time I did see a very partial list of these banks, and my memory is that in many. perhaps most, cases the banks that financed cohousing communities were relatively small and very local, banks with which the group or the developer already had or readily could form a personal relationship......but now you know better than to rely on my memory for anything......

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland CA