Re: Seeking input on compassionate HOA calculation
From: Villines Sharon (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:35:41 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 10, 2007, at 2:26 PM, Mac Thomson wrote:

Everyone counts in the census, any age.  In truth, babies don't cause
much wear and tear, but by the time they're 3, I'd wager that they
cause more than their share of wear and tear -- at least in the dining
room.

Our biggest expense from babies is that the parents withdraw from work assignments for a year or more.

Dumbfounds me but they do it regularly since we don't have mandatory work hours. Both parents although many are single parents.

Fortunately we seem to have run the having babies or adopting cycle but it's been hard increasing the number of children from 3 to 20.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC