Re: Fees for participation
From: Christine Sizer (christinesizergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:34:35 -0800 (PST)
Our common house cleaning is paid for out of the common house budget.
Currently we pay 2 community members to clean it once a week.  They won't be
able to do this year, I heard, though.  It's a high expense item I was
hoping we could cut.

I did suggest that we do a rotational cleaning system or pay, and some
people said they'd rather kill them selves or prostitute themselves first.
I know I don't want to clean anything extra, either, but I was hoping to
help cut some of that $5000 or whatever it is....

Christine
Highline Crossing
Littleton, CO