Re: Fees for participation
From: Juva (juvacomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:11:51 -0800 (PST)
Just to add my two cents.  Myself and one other member do the bathrooms,
floors, rugs and laundry room, another does the windows and dusting.  We
have a team that does periodic pick up.  We are newly in our buildings so it
has only been a couple months but so far it is going great.  I find cleaning
a pleasure...especially after 7 years of meetings....cleaning a toilet is a
delight!  A job I can do from start to finish!

Juva
Ah, Community - check it out!
cohoecovillage.org