Re: Fees for participation
From: Villines Sharon (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:26:27 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 13, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Juva wrote:

cleaning a toilet is a
delight!  A job I can do from start to finish!

Proof that every job has a lover. When we first had a round about jobs people would like to do after we moved in, TWO people said they loved to clean toilets. One of them was very excited because she had been afraid there was no job she would be good at. I was so surprised. I thought that was a job we would have to hire out for sure.

However, one has recently been temporarily assigned out of town and the other one is very sick, so in true inefficient management style, no one remembered to reassign toilets so they got very grimy before someone (Ann) said something.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC