Re: Fees for participation
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:46:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi Sharon and all!

Just to clarify ... I didn't mean the cleaning team didn't like
cleaning.   They very much like cleaning.

My question centers around why cleaning public areas is so low on a
community's task ladder.  Our CH cleaning team has had only one new
member in seven years altho' it has lost members during the same time
going from a team of 6 to a team of 4.  I think it has something to do
w/ it being a never ending "chore."  And that the results are
invisible.  The environment only becomes visible when something gets
really ... uh ... gross.

Ann Zabaldo
TVC
WDC