Re: more patriotism questions
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:18:07 -0800 (PST)
Here Here, Stuart spoke my mind on this... unless a post is
on Cohousing, or at the very least, tied to Cohousing by the person that
raises it in the first place, it just doesn't belong here... there are
SO MANY OTHER forums that are most happy to passionately engage
on ANY topic. I hope Coho-L never degenerates into one of these...

Craig