Re: more patriotism questions
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 07:16:00 -0800 (PST)
Craig,
I never saw your post, it must have gotten lost in Cyberspace. Had I read it, I would not have posted as your email would have been enough.

Thanks for letting me know, in the future, I will assume that you have already handled this type of situation.

Have a great weekend.

Craig Ragland wrote:
Here Here, Stuart spoke my mind on this... unless a post is
on Cohousing, or at the very least, tied to Cohousing by the person that
raises it in the first place, it just doesn't belong here... there are
SO MANY OTHER forums that are most happy to passionately engage
on ANY topic. I hope Coho-L never degenerates into one of these...

Craig