"carriage house" for rent near Nevada City, CA cohousing - from Regine Wilson
From: Chknsoup1 (Chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:23:05 -0800 (PST)
I'm posting this for my friend Rebecca who has been renting in cohousing and
just bought one of the houses that borders our property.  It is not part of
cohousing.   The coho community will be deciding soon on what kind of
relationship we want to have with the people living in these houses as they are
in very
close proximity.   All three of the houses have a separate rental unit as a
part of what the city requires.   We are located in a beautiful area in the
foothills of the Sierra's - walking distance to downtown.   Rebecca has a one
bedroom one bath unit for rent.   It is brand new with granite counters and oak
cabinets in the kithen.   The rent is $900 month.   If interested please e-mail
her at Rebeccajeanpalley [at] yahoo.com or you can reply to me.

See AOL's top rated recipes