Re: Cohousing-L's 15th anniversary
From: Tom Hammer (thammer302yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 06:53:02 -0800 (PST)

Fred,

Thank you so much for your professional, caring, expert service. Our community has benefited in its development so much by the collective wisdom and generosity brought together on this site.

Tom Hammer
Concord Village
Chester County, PA

Making a commitment builds hope.  Keeping a commitment builds trust.

Message: 1