Re: Building in rental capacity
From: carrol crawford (ananda.silvergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:26:07 -0800 (PST)
I like it that you include your renters as justified voters.  I've always
rented myself, frankly, I don't want the responsibility of owning a home,
but that doesn't mean I'm second class, just different preferences.
Actually, now I'm very ready to move to co-housing, and have been wondering
how I'm going to continue to apply my theory of living simple, no mortgage
theory to co-housing who seems to only accept buyers.   So good for you!!!
Ananda