Re: Rental Cohousing?
From: Lia Olson (liajosbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:45:14 -0800 (PST)
Although we're talking about a HUGE geographical shift for me, I think it's a
wonderful idea that I would want to be kept in the loop about.  Gosh, I wish
someone in the Western part of the nation wanted to do something similar.  It's
a great idea and I am grateful that you are investing yourself in making it
happen.  Thank you from a stable, serious espouser of co-housing philosophy,
good neighbor, and people-helping professional who never made enough money to
buy real estate.

Lia