Re: How is "cheap" green?
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:39:17 -0800 (PST)
How many of you have looked into cob construction? It looks to me that this would be both very cheap and very green. (See http://www.greenhomebuilding.com/cob.htm if you've never heard of it.) I admit that it would take very unusual circumstances, where building codes and length of time from beginning construction to move-in aren't issues. But it seems worthy of exploring, for those of us who have the possibility of building - litterally- outside the box.
Joelyn
Monterey Cohousing Community (MN)