Re: Here's my Visoin. Has anyone ever thought of a co-housing park-model park?
From: Lia Olson (liajosbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:22:59 -0800 (PST)
I don't have any ideas regarding how to do this (not good on that level at all)
but I've mused about the viability of an idea like this myself as a way of
making cohousing affordable.   I don't have a problem with adjusting to having
limited space or to employing a mobile home park model IF it were organized as
a co-housing village with neighbors who wanted to work to create community and
a saner way of living on the planet.  I also would be interested in relocating
to the L.A. area if it were affordable.  I'm sure that experienced members will
point out some formidable obstacles to implementing this model because, if they
didn't exist, surely it would have been done already.   Still, what would it
take to make it happen in spite obstacles?   I'm certainly interested.

Lia