Re: Here's my Vision. Has anyone ever thought of aco-housing park-model park?
From: Bruce Shimizu (brucecw-homes.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:01:08 -0800 (PST)
I'm off to Idaho tomorrow to look at modular homes for an affordable housing
community in Cloverdale, CA. My mission is to ferret out as many of the
potential "hidden costs," related to modular homes as possible. Green
features (standard & optional are also among the topics of discussion.

Modular is preferable to "manufactured" with regard to permanent financing.
Oddly enough, there are no "true" modular factories in California.

I'll be happy to provide my findings to anyone interested in seeing them.

Bruce K. Shimizu
bruce [at] cw-homes.com