car-sharing
From: Anne Fleck (soliannacablespeed.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:41:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
I have a nice large van I use for my business which I used to let anyone use
here at home. Nothing official or organized. If they asked I got them a key.
Unfortunately, I had to stop being that generous because people -
Did not replace the gas they used
Damaged the car or left it very dirty
Forgot to lock it
Parked it an odd place w/o letting me know
Forgot to set the parking brake (in Seattle)
Didn't return it when they said they would

I appreciate that these things are "human nature"  and that maybe "free"
makes people less responsible. I think having some base rules might help but
some of the people who I'd expected to be the most responsible were the
worst. Good luck.

My 2 cents,
Anne at Jackson Place Coho