Re: Here's my Vision. Has anyone ever thought of
From: tom shea (sheamusonyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:30:10 -0800 (PST)
Bruce I would be very interested in your findings.  Please do post them.  I
would also be interested in sister manufacturing (not sure which facility(s)
you are visiting) companies located in the northeast and/or shipping costs.

Tom Shea

Bruce wrote:

I'm off to Idaho tomorrow to look at modular homes for an affordable housing
community in Cloverdale, CA. My mission is to ferret out as many of the
potential "hidden costs," related to modular homes as possible. Green
features (standard & optional are also among the topics of discussion.

Modular is preferable to "manufactured" with regard to permanent financing.
Oddly enough, there are no "true" modular factories in California.

I'll be happy to provide my findings to anyone interested in seeing them.

Bruce K. Shimizu
bruce [at] cw-homes.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and