Re: to "tail" or not to "tail"
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:45:52 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 16, 2008, at 11:56 AM, James Kacki wrote:

The desirability of brevity notwithstanding, I read every message
that comes through (not digest mode) and personally I'm having
trouble piecing together the threads of conversations since we've de-
tailed. It used to be quite clear and interesting reading the days
posting

Some email programs will create theaded messages for you. I think if you read at the website, you can select threaded messages.

The thread is always based on the the subject line.

Several conversations at the same time are a characteristic of email lists, particularly ones with 1000+ subscribers.

List Moderator
----
TakomaDC [at] yahoogroups.com
Where everyone trims their tails!