Re: Member Seeking to be Project Manager
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:42:05 -0800 (PST)
If you have just the right person, as we did with John Ryan in Pioneer
Valley Cohousing community, you can do this and save a lot of money.  If
this person has the skill set, there are ways of protecting them and the
group from the conflicts that will occur.  Same goes for any inside
professional - I think it is more dependant on skill set and personality,
than anything else.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.