Modular homes in cohousing
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:00:40 -0800 (PST)
Bruce, there's a lot of interest in modular homes and building components as
one approach to increased the number of affordable cohousing homes. I expect
new information on new candidate suppliers would be of interest.

There are also a handful of existing communities that have already "gone
modular" - perhaps some of the folks from them can share here (again).

Here are a few threads from the archives
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg21831.html
http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg21832.html
http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg24574.html

--