Re: SIPs (was Re: Here's my Vision. Has anyone ever thought of )
From: John Faust (wjfaustgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:37:12 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all those who have responded to the question on SIPs. The SIP
industry association claims formaldehyde is present in the OSB but is
minimal--a negligible problem. Naturally, that made me suspicious. If true,
all the better. SIPs are an attractive option. Will keep you informed of
what we learn.

John Faust