Re: Sixth Principle : No Shared Economy?
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:32:21 -0800 (PST)
I myself would ignore the 6th principle, the 5th or any other which goes not
meet the needs of YOUR community. It is up to your community to define who
they are and want to be, and if somebody wants to start a business and hire
people and have it be a community business, and this meets the needs of YOUR
community, then do it.  It's all good if it works for you.

At Sharingwood we ALWAYS hire inside first whenever we can, its one of the
ways we help each other out.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
Snohomish County, WA
Where the Barred owls are mating and making nightly concerts