Re: Modular construction Cohousing-L topic summary on wiki
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:17:56 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Fred H Olson wrote:

From time to time "topics" come up on Cohousing-L repeatedly. It is often
possible to search for topics.   But such searches also find incidental
uses of the search term.  If the most useful "hits" are recorded, it
would be useful to others intersted in the same topic.
The Cohousing Wiki ( http://wiki.cohousing.org/ ) can be used for this.

I also recommend del.icio.us. It's a bookmarking site where people can catagorize the links. I have quite a few personal links that I have tagged under "architecture", "cohousing" and recently "insulation". It has been a handy site for me.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.