Re: Sixth Principle : No Shared Economy?
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:11:11 -0800 (PST)
Bonjour Mes Amis!

It is not a good idea to have a member be project manager. If anything goes wrong with the project they will be a lightning rod for discontent. I think you should look at these threads in the archives:

MEMBER APPLYING TO BE PROJECT MANAGER Bill Wrenn, January 13 2008
HIRING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY Barbara Lynch 21 Apr 21 2006

Bonne chance!
--Diane(:^]

outreach facilitator
jp cohousing  617-522-2209
Box 300420 boston ma
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."