Co-housing call tonight 8:00 pst
From: carrol crawford (ananda.silvergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:23:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,
Dons't forget to jump on the call tonight at 8:00 PST.  A nice discussion on
co-housing!  Looking forward to hearing you on the call.  My apologies for
all the east coasters for the late hour, but I'm from Los Angeles,  most
people in LA don't get home until after 7:00 due to traffic.  Maybe afer the
call is established we can run an earlier one, but its just getting off the
ground and we want to get a strong beginning going on before we change
anything.

So chime in!

The number is 1-712-432-2000  pin number 09993#

Hope to hear you on the call

Ananda