Re: internal hiring (was Sixth Principle)
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:47:54 -0800 (PST)
The conversation referring to the 6 (or more?) Principles of Shared Economy continues, but, disappointingly to me, no one has responded (yet) to my request of yesterday to reveal and share the source material.
Michael Barrett

From: "Lynn Nadeau" <welcome [at] olympus.net> on Monday, January 21, 2008 1:27 PM
Subject: [C-L]_ internal hiring (was Sixth Principle)

As Rob Sandelin points out, the Sixth Principle
a) refers to a community running a business, I assume as the mainstay of the group's income, as some non-cohousing intentional communities do, especially
in rural areas where individual employment is hard to come by
b) can, as any Principle, be chosen or not for your particular community and
its situation