Re: Noise [was universal]
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:57:20 -0800 (PST)
Hey Sharon,

Like I said, I agree with you - I'm surely the one who spends the most time hushing the kids at our community meals now, and we're not even moved in yet.

I was simply commenting that these AREN'T universal norms, and can't be treated as such. I have either explicit or implicit permission from the other parents in our group for my hushing. (we'll see if i'm wrong about that after half the people in my group read this, but i THINK that's a true statement ;)

Good luck getting it it to stay on your agenda sometime...

        - catya