Re: cork floors in CH dining room
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:58:56 -0800 (PST)
> I have no experience with cork floors in a Common house dining room,
> but I grew up in a home with cork floors in the hallways and 3
> bedrooms.  The house was built in 1954 and is still standing and the
> cork floors are still in excellent shape.

Any dogs in that house?  We're considering cork floors when we move
into Mosaic Commons this fall, but since we have a large golden
retriever with long nails, we're a little concerned about the
durability of soft flooring.  (On the other hand, given that I'm
partially disabled due to ankle trauma, soft flooring has considerable
appeal over other options!)

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                   elle [at] pobox.com