Cold-formed steel housing fabricator
From: Rick Chandler (rchandlerteampanels.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:02:38 -0800 (PST)
I am new to the list and not familiar with the protocol and communication
boundaries regarding our potential commercial interests; perhaps someone can
educate me so that I can get off on the right foot. In short, we are a
cold-formed steel fabricator and factory based in Denver and are being
approached by green and sustainable housing designers that want to utilize
our brand of expertise and quality in their assembly process. We also have
our eye on additional physical locations in the West to service this
increasing demand.

Finally, we have a growing interest in co-housing initiatives outside of our
commercial intent and will be participating in upcoming events, so we will
see you there.

Rick Chandler
Business Development
T.E.A.M. Panels International