Re: Resources for very small group
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:54:39 -0800 (PST)
 R.N. Johnson <cohoranda [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest.

I am part of an 11 household cohousing that is set up as a tenancy in
common. We all own a fraction of the total, and have "tenancy" rights to
our homes. Our agreement spells out what is for common use. and what is
not. It might work for you.  Andy Sirkin, an attorney out of San
Francisco, has a very helpful website on the subject if you want to look
into it.

  Randa Johnson
  cohoranda [at] yahoo.com