Cohousing Condo for sale in Washington DC
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:43:54 -0800 (PST)
Please respond to the persons listed at the end of this message and not to me (this is not my unit).

FOR SALE: 1 Bedroom/1 bath (750 sq. ft.) condo in Award-winning LEED/
Green Cohousing Community in downtown Silver Spring.  With high
ceilings, exposed duct work, and open floor plan, this apartment has
a roomy, loft-like feeling.  Other features include Pergo wood
floors, Silestone counters, Energy Star Appliances (all new in
2004), geothermal heat and air.  Unit leads out into sunny,
landscaped courtyard.

Building offers great shared amenities including: guest rooms (for
overnight visitors), community kitchen and
dining area, living room with fireplace, children's play rooms,
workshop, fitness room and library.  The green roof boasts an
amazing view of Rock Creek Park!

Close to the Silver Spring metro station and bus lines to downtown
DC.  The conveniences and amenities of downtown Silver Spring is
only a short walk away.

Asking Price: $299,000 (Home Owner Association fees: $278/month,
includes water, gas, Internet and Satellite TV; Tax levy for 2007:
$2,675.)

       Viewings scheduled by appointment.

Contact: Arohi Pathak at arohi_pathak [at] hotmail.com or Stu Dalheim at
Stu.dalheim [at] gmail.com.  Phone: 202-487-5508 or 301-585-2896.