Re: Cohousing Conference 2008 Bulletin!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:52:22 -0800 (PST)
I posted a message a few years ago that I would like to apologize for -- it was anti-conference. It reflected my history of academic conferences and mystery reader/writer conferences that are often crowded and held in huge, expensive, inconvenient hotels. One is called the "elevator" conference because there is only one elevator from the conference rooms up to main floor.

Because of that experience, I personally would not be likely to attend a conference of any kind but that is not a reflection of the cohousing conference. Everyone I know who has attended this conference has been very happy with it and returned home energized and brimming with ideas.

The only problem is that there aren't more if them, in more parts of the country. All that takes more organizers!

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC