Property Search
From: tom shea (sheamusonyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:02:17 -0800 (PST)
Can anyone out there provide me with some insight regarding how you conducted a
property search for a suitable cohousing site?  Did you use real estate agents,
knock on doors, throw darts at a map?  I have some ideas but wish to hear from
some folks that have actually done this before.  We have developed a general
site criteria and geographic areas of interest, now how do we apply that
information during a site search?  We are looking for rural agricultural
property.

Thank you

Tom Shea
Green Haven (to be built in VT)